I think we should all celebrate by taking a moment to appreciate Robert Pattinson’s attitude and I’m laughing so much right now.
JUST ALL THAT HE IS.
I’m going to miss this
Who would have thought he hated Twilight so much?
He hates Twilight more than Stephen King.
That opens up with chanting in a different language
With the royal family
And the adorable children
And the tragic death(s)
And then our hero runs away
And sings a really catchy song about being free
Without realizing that the kingdom is in ruins
And is being ruled by a villain who wants to be king
A villain who is really good at causing guilt trips
And so our hero goes back
And they all live happily ever after
It’s such a great movie
• Grades are more important than your morals,emotional & physical health
• How to hate people in general
• To want to quit life weekly
• How to text/eat in class without getting caught
• Why I will never amount to anything
mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
the magna carta was signed in 1215
NEVER reveal you have gum